Monday, October 21, 2013

Been A While

Gosh, time flies by so fast.  I thought being at home I would stay on top of things more but boy was I wrong.  I make lists and lose them, so I make more lists. Then I find the original list and it's totally different than the second and well you get the idea.  Vicious cycle.  But I do enjoy being at home with the kids.  We do art, play games, do homework, color, write, etc.  So what if the floor doesn't get swept everyday, we are making memories and I am so thankful for that.

Gracey's fall break is over and she is back to school.  This is first full week back so I hope we quickly get back into our routine.  She was ready to go back and so excited to get to see her classmates again.  I am thankful she likes school and hope it stays that way.

Fall break kept us busy and now having issues with Internet at home, so I have not posted regularly but hope to get back to it. I'm actually at the library doing this post.  Beginning to work on Christmas gifts and crafts and hope to post some pics soon. That is the ones I can post without giving the present away.  Wouldn't that be something?

This is a beautiful day.  Think I will go home and open some windows and enjoy it.  Fresh air might put some pep in my step today.

No comments:

Post a Comment