Thursday, November 14, 2013

Yay!

I enjoy doing crafts.  I never said I was good at them but I keep on finding ones to do.  I attempted a cookie sheet chalkboard.  I thought it would be easiest with the spray can kind but not so much.  I never could get it to spray an even flow.  So it went in the garbage.  But I will try again.  Don't like things to get the whoop me!

I did try my hand at the mesh wreaths.  I  found the directions on Pinterest, of course.  I changed the sizes though when I should've followed them precisely.  It did turn out okay enough for my front door and maybe the next one will make it to "gift" status.

This one you roll the pieces of mesh and secure them in the middle  with a pipe cleaner.  Then you attach it to the wire wreath frame with the same pipe cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment