Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hectic AM's

Well, the week started off like a whirlwind.  It was  a typical Monday yesterday.  B refused to do anything to get ready for school.  With his eczema issues, we have a morning and night regimen.  He detests the creams and ointments and is so slippery with them when he fights me I usually lose my grip and he falls.  Then that starts a whole new reason to be upset.  To bad it doesn't count for a workout for me though.  My heart rate definitely increases.  And then this doesn't even count G's routine.  She's big enough now though she does a lot of it on her own which helps on mornings like yesterday.
George, our Elf left B an Elf Warning on his door after all the ruckus that morning.


 

Maybe the next few days won't be as eventful as yesterday.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment