Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Back!....

Well maybe.  My laptop is in the same spot as it was my last post. I can't believe it's been almost 2months since I posted last.  I like pictures and have lots to post but they aren't on K's iPad and I don't know how to get them here. Lol.  I just gotta get on fixing that laptop so I can get back on track.

We survived the birthday party I have planned for a solid year for the both  of them and can't wait to post pictures.  I'd say it was a success!

G has graduated from kindergarten  and just today B moved up to his next classroom at his daycare. I really  didn't think it would bother me like it did when G moved up but I have to say these milestones are coming way too soon AND he is my last one too.

Since we are year round school , we have about 5 weeks out for summer.   Don't have big plans but we try to keep a schedule going so it's not difficult when school is back in.

I also can say now that I have a new niece and my sister and brother in law made it safely home from Taiwan with her.  She's almost 21 months and is just a cutie pie.  Wouldn't you know I was sick with a stomach bug the night they came home so I just met her yesterday. Can't wait for G and B to meet her now.

This is about all I can say without pictures ...so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment