Monday, January 13, 2014

Back in the Swing of Things

OK, let's get back to it!  This will be first full week back to the normal routines.   I am glad. It's crazy enough around here when we are on schedule so imagine it when we are on breaks......routines get broken, chores seem to be forgotten, etc.  I do much better when things run smooth!

Getting back to planning the birthday parties that will be happening in May and June.  I am seriously leaning towards a shared party as there are 2 other events that fall around the birthdays here in our town.  I will share pictures as I get things together.  Got lots of ideas from my Pinterest addiction.

I go back to volunteering today in G's class and I have really missed it.   Catching up on a few of those "forgotten chores"  before I go though. 

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment