Monday, February 17, 2014

Busy!

I declare, I think I am busier now than when I worked outside the home.   The laundry still rarely gets caught up yet I never just sit on my bottom with nothing to do.  Wonder why this is?

This weekend was already full with a baby shower, 2 birthdays and church, then a makeup school day was added due to the snow and ice last week.  Oh and lets not forget the income tax piles I had already on the table.  Thankfully, by 1am this morning, the hubby and I had it completed and ready to take to the accountant. 

So, here it is Monday.  Ok, I had big list of "to do's" this morning before going back to G's class to help.  Drop off necklace I made at a friends, take G to school, take B to daycare, meet a another girlfriend at Smart Start to watch her lil one while she finished her daughters party things, go to tax office and get gas.  I was up and at'em on time had me ready and kids ready on schedule and get them to school and daycare then hit a snag. It's President's Day.  The other places on my list are closed and that puts a stop to my "to do's" for today.  

Not a total waste of time.  I have used this time and the public library's Internet access to catch up on emails, facebook messages and even get a few ideas for children's church that I have on Sunday.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment