Saturday, January 10, 2015

It Doesn't Get Any Slower

I've been saying everyday that I've got to get back to blogging if I want it to get out there......for FIVE months now.  I tell ya time flies.  They don't lie when they say it goes faster the older you get either.

We only have a few months of first grade left  for G and in another blink B will be in NCPReK.   Internet is back up and running (for the moment) and I am working on several "catch up" posts. We've  started another year of dance. This year is Tap.  We have celebrated Thanksgiving, a family reunion  and Christmas as well as moving my sister, brother in law and niece back closer to home.
I also have a new venture I'm into and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Now it's 2015 already and it's full of decluttering and reorganizing.  I have such good intentions so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment