Friday, January 30, 2015

PTO

I've been blessed to be able to volunteer at G's school.  Last year, I kinda sorta helped with PTO. I was hesitant to commit to the meetings but would help one of the other parent volunteers from afar.  This year I am part of the PTO and like the volunteering/tutoring, I get blessings from it too.  The teachers and other staff members are so appreciative of everything we try to do.  Teachers get little recognition and work so hard.  Their job extends way beyond the classroom day so it's nice to be able to do little fun things for them.  It's such a small thing we can do for those that play such an important part of our children's education.

So if you get the opportunity to join the PTO or volunteer at the school, do it. You will be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment