Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I should've accomplished a lot  today but don't think that I have.  I try to get the main cleaning done while both kids are in school but today has been one of those days that I started a lot of things but only completed a few.  We just had a yard sale last weekend and some of the left over boxes are back in my kitchen (in hopes for another yard sale in near future).  Ballet starts up tomorrow for my daughter and her shoes are out on the table and leotards are strewn on her bed for her to try on.  A little late if they do not fit but my thinking was not organized earlier in the week when we went to purchase new shoes.  I did get the kitchen floor steam mopped (yay!) and the dishwasher loaded.  Laundry is an everyday thing around this house so I don't even count it anymore.  One of the kids rooms did get a little attention...long enough to put the toys up and make the bed.  Oh and I made it to our local Smart Start for some "transportation pictures" for my son's room. So now that I think about it, maybe I did get more done than I thought.  Anyway, it is time to head to the pick up line and hear about my "redneck princess' " day.

No comments:

Post a Comment